Kevin Durant is not about to let you slander him over his dry skin.
A photo surfaced on Twitter showing Kevin Durant’s ankle appearing to have gone through some wear and tear. The up-close photo showed how much damage 15 seasons and more than 900 games has done to his body. But NBA fans didn’t hold back.
Samwell Tarly gonna have to get KD right pic.twitter.com/RiZRrkoIuX
— FOST (@GeorgeFoster72) November 23, 2021
Kd got me in tears right now. pic.twitter.com/JI9QYWCZGM
— Clarence Hill Jr (@clarencehilljr) November 23, 2021
— Guru (@DrGuru_) November 23, 2021
Durant is never one to hold back from his critics on social media and appeared to be over getting the brunt of the ribbing.
“I’m bouta pull my ‘y’all broke’ card in a second,” he tweeted.
I’m bouta pull my “y’all broke” card in a second. Fuck y’all
— Kevin Durant (@KDTrey5) November 23, 2021
Durant moved within one pint of tying Allen Iverson for 25th on the all-time scoring list. Durant has 24,367 points.
He’s also All-Time Most Dry Skin.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth