Looks like the end has finally come for Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen.
Tampa Bay Bucs QB Tom Brady and supermodel Gisele Bundchen have reached a settlement ending their marriage, and divorce documents will be formally filed today according to TMZ. According to their sources, they say lawyers for both Gisele and Tom have been working with a mediator to hammer out both property settlement and custody and they have finally come to terms.
“Our sources say the divorce document will be short … the terms of the settlement will remain confidential and sealed.
The divorce document, we’re told, will be filed in Florida. As we reported, the embattled couple’s attorneys have been working on this split since early September.”
Gisele’s been spending most of her time in the Miami area while her and Tom have been figuring things out with the children and their properties. As we know Tom Brady is currently in the middle of a very difficult season, as his team is struggling at 3-5. They’re also coming off a tough loss last night to the Baltimore Ravens.
Today’s divorce filing comes right after Tom’s team lost their 3rd consecutive game, which has happened to Tom since 2002. There was also a report that dropped recently claiming Gisele gave Tom an ultimatum. Guess that didn’t work out, as ultimatums rarely do.
Friday seems like the perfect opportunity to drop a Divorce news story for Tom and Gisele.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth