Bill Belichick will not be going to the playoffs for the first time since 2008, while Tom Brady has the Bucs headed to the playoffs for the first time since 2007. It sure looks like Brady is getting the last laugh on Belichick, after they spent so many years being successful together.
The internet is having a field day trolling Belichick after Brady and the Bucs clinch a playoff spot today.
When you make the playoffs without Bill Belichick: pic.twitter.com/AjWUszbwGW
— SportsNation (@SportsNation) December 26, 2020
It’s a bummer, but really thought I was going to be able to say that Belichick carried Brady.
But Bucs made the Playoffs, and the Patriots did not. Brady wins based on the numbers per analytics.
Now we know, congratulations to all the Brady fans, sorry to the Patriots fans. pic.twitter.com/J0QYUjHWpL
— Lt. Corporal Lös Real Polyamorous Tantric Sex Guru (@LosRealAli) December 26, 2020
Just a coincidence I assume pic.twitter.com/BzTgEvBCYH
— WrestleMania Pat McAfee (@PatMcAfeeShow) December 26, 2020
The Buccaneers are officially headed to the playoffs pic.twitter.com/HZQjBdCl4L
— CBS Sports (@CBSSports) December 26, 2020
— Roy van Damme (@royvd10) December 26, 2020
- James Harden Adds Two Teams to His Trade Wishlist
- Now Bronny James is Shooting His Shot for Larsa Pippen?
- Titans Place Linebacker on Injury List for a Bad Haircut
- Karl-Anthony Towns Opens Up About Catastrophic COVID-19 Losses His Family Faced
- Klay Thompson’s Heartfelt Message to Teammates Ahead of Season Opener
- James Harden Has Not Been Making Things Easy on the Houston Rockets
- James Harden Getting Gifts in the Club
The internet remains undefeated, and the Brady vs. Belichick debate appears to be closed, at least for now.
What Tom Brady is doing at 43-years-old is just incredible. After today, Brady now has the record for most touchdowns in a season by a Bucs quarterback. He also has his team primed to make a deep run in January. The Bucs locked up the wild card spot, and sit at 10-5 on the year.
Their offense seems to be clicking at the right time, too. Brady was so dominant today against the Lions, that he was able to sit out for the majority of the second half. Last year people were saying that Brady was finished, Brady was less valuable than Belichick, Brady should retire, etc. Well, as he would say, he’s still here.
After 20 years in the NFL, Brady is still here, and it doesn’t seem like he’s going anywhere anytime soon.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth