Legendary boxer Oscar De La Hoya has been dating model and sports personality Holly Sonders for some time now.
And in the latest development, Sonders is now rocking a tattoo of a young Oscar looking up at his deceased mother on her shoulder.
When speaking on the act from his girlfriend, Oscar De La Hoya said that Holly Sonders gave him the most special gift he has ever received by getting the ink job.
“It actually tops everything that I’ve ever been given. Who can top this?” Oscar says to TMZ Sports, “I’ve been given everything you could possibly imagine. And a tattoo, a beautiful portrait of me looking up at the sky to my mother. The ’94 Olympic Games were just incredible.”
Check out the tattoo below:
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Jayson Tatum Rumored To Be Dating Ella Mai Following July 4 Celebration
- Paige Spiranac Eating Hot Dogs in Sexy 4th of July Bikini Picture
- Mac Jones’ Girlfriend Goes Viral With Vacation Pic
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
Holly Sanders would also speak on getting the tattoo of Oscar De La Hoys, saying that not too much thought went into it.
“There was no reason for it,” Holly says, adding, “I have 3 tattoos. I’ve wanted a 4th for a while.”
Holly Sonders and Oscar De La Hoya started dating a few moths back when she was working as a sports reporter at one of his boxing events. And it appears they’re going strong.
Check out more of Sonders below: