Kevin Durant is not about to let you slander him over his dry skin.
A photo surfaced on Twitter showing Kevin Durant’s ankle appearing to have gone through some wear and tear. The up-close photo showed how much damage 15 seasons and more than 900 games has done to his body. But NBA fans didn’t hold back.
Samwell Tarly gonna have to get KD right pic.twitter.com/RiZRrkoIuX
— FOST (@GeorgeFoster72) November 23, 2021
Kd got me in tears right now. pic.twitter.com/JI9QYWCZGM
— Clarence Hill Jr (@clarencehilljr) November 23, 2021
— Guru (@DrGuru_) November 23, 2021
Durant is never one to hold back from his critics on social media and appeared to be over getting the brunt of the ribbing.
“I’m bouta pull my ‘y’all broke’ card in a second,” he tweeted.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
- Jayson Tatum is Now Following NBA Girlfriend Mulan Hernandez
- LaMelo Ball Posts Rare Picture of His ‘Baby’ Ana Montana
- Dad Gets Caught Texting Escort While With His Daughter At White Sox Game
I’m bouta pull my “y’all broke” card in a second. Fuck y’all
— Kevin Durant (@KDTrey5) November 23, 2021
Durant moved within one pint of tying Allen Iverson for 25th on the all-time scoring list. Durant has 24,367 points.
He’s also All-Time Most Dry Skin.