Tom Brady is ready to live in his Retirement Mansion.
Back in 2020 Tom Brady bought land in Miami for $17 million, according to the Daily Mail. Since then, he has torn down the house, and he plans to rebuild it, but in an eco-friendly way.
The ultra-exclusive Indian Creek of Miami’s Biscayne Bay is home to billionaires, celebrities, and professional athletes, earning it the nickname Billionaire Bunker. The Island is only accessible by a bridge that’s manned by a guard. So extremely exclusive, and extremely private.
DailyMail.com has obtained photos of the mansion being constructed.
Tom Brady's retirement mansion revealed: NFL GOAT and supermodel wife paid $17m for plot https://t.co/cUc7EX1SOC
— Daily Mail Online (@MailOnline) February 2, 2022
Once construction is complete, Tom and Gisele will be neighbors with Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump, hotel magnate Jeffrey Soffer, and billionaire businessman Carl Icahn to name a few.
This is the perfect place for Tom and Gisele to spend their retirement.
Check out more from the happy retirees below:
Welcome to the game outside the game! Follow us on our Sideaction Twitter handle, Instagram, and Facebook for the latest on sports and pop culture news across the web!
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth