The NBA playoffs are heating up.
When a player shoots his legs sometimes go forward, an example of this is Reggie Miller, who would lunge his legs forward. That was just how he shot. Suns guard Chris Paul is not one of those players who has an unusual leg kick to his shot, which made his nutkick all the more obvious.
Chris Paul managed to shoot the ball while simultaneously kicking Jose Alvarado in the balls. CP3 has all the tricks.
Watch the CP3 Nutkick below:
Pretty clear nutkick by CP3 on Alvarado here. Wonder if the league office will have something to say about it tomorrow. pic.twitter.com/yYjc2RecQS
— John Hollinger (@johnhollinger) April 27, 2022
Without Devin Booker playing, CP3 and the Suns easily defeated the Pelicans to take Game 5. They now have a 3-2 series.
We’ll see if Chris Paul kicks anyone else in the nuts during the Suns playoff run.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth