The Dallas Cowboys always know how to grab some headlines.
Jerry Jones always talking about something, got some attention for more of his quirky sense of humor. Yesterday the Cowboys billionaire owner was asked who makes the final call on draft selections. Jerry explained the process of drafting is an inclusive one.
Jerry then joked that his son Stephen was the one responsible for drafting Taco Charlton. Of course they passed on T.J. Watt to take Taco. But he did make sure to take credit for selecting Micah Parsons in last year’s draft.
#Cowboys owner Jerry Jones on who makes the final call in the draft room: “Taco was Stephen’s call. Parsons was my call.”
Jerry is not playing around. 🤣pic.twitter.com/aEV5J2FA33
— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) April 26, 2022
Charlton, who hasn’t played for the Cowboys since 2019, responded to Jerry’s joke on Twitter.
— Taco Charlton (@TheSupremeTaco) April 26, 2022
Even though Taco will be considered a draft bust, he still has made over $10 million dollars playing football, so it’s not all bad for Taco.
Taco Tuesday jokes are always fun.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth