It’s Jerry’s world, we’re just living in it.
If this whole Jerry Jones glory hole thing sounds familiar, it should. A little over a decade ago the Dallas Cowboys owner was speaking on his expectations for the season after his Dallas Cowboys team came off an 8-8 year under then head coach Jason Garrett. Tony Romo was still the QB at the time, and DeMarco Murray was returning from a strong rookie season. Jason Witten was one of the league’s very best Tight Ends.
“For me, it’s a reminder,” Jones said. “I, too, have been here 23 years. And it is a reminder I’ve been here when it was glory hole days, and I’ve been here when it wasn’t. And so, having said that, I want me some glory hole.”
It really does seem like just yesterday that the Cowboys owner told the media, ‘I want me some glory hole’
You can watch that magical moment below:
Of course that went completely viral back then, and once again Jerry Jones was dropping Glory Hole references, this time on Live TV.
Jerry Jones drops a "glory hole" reference on ESPN's First Take. pic.twitter.com/YYFkaO0S5z
— Rob Tornoe (@RobTornoe) August 25, 2022
Clearly Jerry is oblivious to the other meaning of the term Glory Hole, which we will not be diving into on this site.
Let Jerry Jones continue to use Glory Hole like it’s a completely normal every day expression, it’s so very entertaining.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth