Shaq O’neal is treading carefully.
The NBA legend is weighing in on the crazy scandal that erupted last week in the National Basketball Association. The Hall of Famer and former NBA Legend Shaquille O’Neal is being very careful when the topic of discussion was raised during an episode of “The Big Podcast With Shaq.”
“I’m going to step down from this conversation,” O’Neal said. “I was a serial cheater. It would be crazy and blasphemous for me to get up here and say, ‘Boom, boom, bam.’ I can’t do that. I know these guys personally. I know they’re going through a lot because I went through a lot.”
The former NBA great played his stance on the matter right down the middle.
“I just wish that certain parties weren’t involved,” O’Neal said. “I’ve known Nia Long for a long time and I like her. … They’re going through a lot of family stuff. I’m never the guy that’s gonna get up here because of my platform and fake it.”
Boston Celtics head coach Ime Udoka was suspended for his actions that violated the organization’s policies, which have resulted in an even greater plethora of reactions and takes from players.
But you know most players are not looking to get involved, they probably have their own off the court activities to worry about.
Welcome to the game outside the game! Follow us on our Sideaction Twitter handle, Instagram, and Facebook for the latest on sports and pop culture news across the web!
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth