Carson Wentz isn’t about to lay down and take it.
Indianapolis Colts Owner Jim Irsay’s ruthless comments were the talk of the NFL owners’ meetings in Florida this week.
“It’s just, for us, it was just it was something that we had to move away from as a franchise — it was very obvious,” Irsay said.
Colts Owner Jim Irsay Throws Carson Wentz Straight Under The Bus When Talking Matt Ryan Trade https://t.co/HUDxhe6lbQ
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) March 30, 2022
Wentz took to social media this week to offer his response to all the negativity being thrown his way:
In what could be a sponsored tweet, Wentz posted a handful of pictures of himself with a Bobcat front-end loader on a farm, with the caption, “Building a higher road,” with some hashtags for good measure, including #OnwardAndUpward.
— Carson Wentz (@cj_wentz) March 31, 2022
As far as clap-backs go, this is pretty tame, clearly Wentz is taking the high road.
Wentz is going to keep on keeping on.
At this point that’s all he can do, his reputation is already in the trash.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth