You either love Aaron Rodgers, or apparently really hate him.
Aaron Rodgers continues to be one of the most polarizing figures in sports over the last several years, and Shannon Sharpe did not mince words when talking about how he feels about the Green Bay Packers star.
Sharpe absolutely torched Rodgers during an episode of FS1’s “Skip and Shannon: Undisputed” this week. The Hall of Famer said there is an argument to be made that Rodgers is one of the five best players in NFL history, but he also called the quarterback a “horrible person” and much worse. Sharpe basically thinks Rodgers is not a good guy. Share called Rodgers a “horrible person,” a “liar,” as well as being “arrogant,” “aloof,” and finished with, “for lack of a better word, he’s a prick.”
Shannon Sharpe calls Aaron Rodgers a “prick” and a “horrible person” because he didn’t get the vaccine.
— The Post Millennial (@TPostMillennial) September 1, 2022
Sharpe felt Aaron Rodgers rehashed the topic because he was trying to rub the NFL’s nose in it.
Aaron Rodgers is one of those guys who seems to talk out of both sides of his mouth. On one hand he doesn’t like how the media covers him, but on the other hand he openly lies to them, and then gets upset over the coverage.
Rodgers is certainly a peculiar fellow to put it nicely. The guy is a fantastic Quarterback, we’ll just leave it at that.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth