Aaron Rodgers is hopeful for the Packers to make a trade before the NFL deadline.
During an appearance on the Pat McAfee Show, the Green Bay Packers star quarterback talked about his hopes for his team before the trade deadline.. Considering Green Bay is in dire need of a bonafide wide out, there’s a real chance the front office gets involved in the coming weeks. Rodgers broke it down by saying,
“I trust that we’ll be in the mix for guys and I know Brian [Gutekunst] will do what’s best for our football team.”
Listen to Rodgers explain below:
"I trust that we'll be in the mix for guys & I know Brian will do what's best for our football team"@AaronRodgers12 shares his thoughts on the Packers being active in the trade market #PMSLive #ART pic.twitter.com/0ODBXanZVt
— Pat McAfee (@PatMcAfeeShow) October 18, 2022
At the end of the day the Packers aren’t going to win if Aaron Rodgers doesn’t have anyone significant to throw the ball to. It’s believed that Chase Claypool of the Pittsburgh Steelers is available via trade, and Rodgers has lobbied to play with Odell Beckham Jr. in the past. Green Bay would be a phenomenal landing spot for him.
We’ll see if the Packers pull the trigger or not, but bottom line, Aaron Rodgers has spoken.
Welcome to the game outside the game! Follow us on our Sideaction Twitter handle, Instagram, and Facebook for the latest on sports and pop culture news across the web!
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth