Odell Beckham Jr. is clearly getting antsy.
After being injured during the Super Bowl last season, OBJ has yet to find a new home in free agency. But perhaps he has a team in mind: the Buffalo Bills.
This week, Odell Beckham Jr. took to social media to call on Von Miller to free up some space in the Bills locker room for him.
“What’s the locker next to u loook like !!!??” he wrote to Von Miller.
“What’s the locker next to u loook like 👀!!!??” –@obj to Von Miller.
If the #Bills want Odell Beckham Jr. at some point this season, it’s not going to take much convincing…
— Ryan Talbot (@RyanTalbotBills) August 8, 2022
Fair or not, Odell Beckham Jr. has gotten the label of “locker room cancer” after his experience with the Giants and Browns ended on a sour not.
But once the Rams scooped him up in the middle of last season, OBJ proved to be a necessary shot in the arm for their Super Bowl run.
Now, a re-invigorated Odell Beckham Jr. is taking on the tall task of going through injury rehab while being a free agent, and perhaps he’s simply taking his time before deciding which team he wants to link up with next.
A wide receiver pairing with Stefon Diggs and OBJ would be an electric sight for Bills Mafia.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth