If you live by the “life’s too short to bet the under” mantra, maybe this story isn’t for you.
On Sunday, one MLB bettor strung together a long parlay including NRFI (no run first inning), under, and first 5 inning under bets.
He put $2,500 on the bet, and when it hit, he cashed on a whopping $114, 395.58.
Of course, he had to take to social media to brag about his insane Sunday bet.
— Josh Meekma (@J_Meeks7) August 8, 2022
Luckily for this dude, the pitchers showed out on Sunday afternoon.
Thanks to stellar performances from the likes of Jacob deGrom, Jesus Luzardo, Tyler Anderson, Yu Darvish, Aaron Nola, etc, the under was the perfect play on Sunday.
Incredible reads from this bettor… you simply have to tip your cap.
Maybe one day we’ll all hit a parlay of this magnitude.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth