Antonio Brown is still making plays on Sundays.
When it comes to former NFL wide receiver Antonio Brown, just expect the story to be about some abnormal bizarre behavior. Brown once again has found himself in the middle of controversy when a video surfaced recently of him showing incredibly alarming lewd behavior in a Dubai swimming pool. In case you didn’t see what AB is being accused of, basically he was exposing himself to a women in a pool.
Watch via the NY Post below:
In an odd follow-up to the video that was quickly making the rounds over the weekend, Antonio Brown tried to blame everyone but himself.
As if things could get any more strange, Antonio Brown posted a picture of him with Gisele Bundchen celebrating together after the Tampa Bay Buccaneers won Super Bowl 55 by beating the Kansas City Chiefs.
See the odd post below:
It’s really hard to tell what Antonio Brown will do next, but clearly this was a tactic to shift the focus off the video of him exposing himself. Brown also posted that photo well knowing reports of Brady and Bundchen having marital woes.
Brown is without a doubt one of the best wide receivers to ever play in the NFL, and he’s also one of the most polarizing figures in the entire sports world. Antonio Brown last played for the Buccaneers in the 2021 NFL season and was released by the Bucs in January 2022.
Antonio Brown will never play in the NFL again, I’m almost 100% sure of that.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth