According to one journalist, the Green Bay Packers really want to acquire Steelers wide receiver Chase Claypool.Sports journalist Michael Balko reports that Packers are “All In” on Claypool and “will attempt to trade for him before the NFL trade deadline.” Claypool had his best game since his rookie season this past Sunday catching all seven passes him for 96 yards and one touchdown.
See the report below:
— Michael Balko (@MichaelBalkoJr) October 20, 2022
While Claypool has certainly struggled since his rookie season, he’s a big target and can probably be very productive with Aaron Rodgers, who has a knack for making receivers that much better.
Earlier this week, ESPN’s Jeremy Fowler said the 24-year-old third-year WR is “available”. The 3-3 Packers are still feeling the sting at wideout this year after losing Davante Adams, who was traded to the Raiders and Marquez Valdes-Scantling, who signed with the Chiefs. With a young quarterback in Kenny Pickett, the Steelers want to give him as many weapons as possible, so if the Packers want Claypool, they’ll have to give up some picks.
Aaron Rodgers needs a weapon if the Packers are going to make any noise this season.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth