Odell Beckham is just waiting out all the hoopla.
Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers made his weekly appearance on The Pat McAfee Show today. During the show the Packers signal caller addressed the latest speculation surrounding Odell Beckham Jr. and Green Bay. Odell teased Packers fans by tweeting about playing for the Green and Gold. While there’s nothing currently being discussed between Beckham and the Packers, it sounds like Aaron Rodgers would welcome him with open arms.
“Odell and I have been friends for a number of years now, so we keep in contact often. We’ve talked at various times over the years,” Rodgers said. “Obviously, with a player like that, you’re always hoping there’s a time where you can figure things out and play together.”
— Pat McAfee (@PatMcAfeeShow) October 4, 2022
While Odell Beckham reportedly won’t be ready until November, or at least that’s when he’ll be cleared to practice again, he’s currently a free agent and can pick his landing spot. The Los Angeles Rams, who won a Super Bowl with Odell Beckham last season, have reportedly kept his locker up just in case he decides to run it back with them. Clearly OBJ is seeing how things shake out before making any decisions.
If the Rams continue to play below average football, perhaps OBJ will decide to take his talents to Green Bay.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth