The Colts are going to be trying to fix their problems under center once again this season after last year’s Carson Wentz experiment went awry.
This time, its former MVP Award winner Matt Ryan who will be tasked with getting the Colts to the playoffs and beyond. And so far, Ryan is already gaining the trust of the playmakers around him.
When speaking on practices with Matt Ryan, receiver Michael Pittman made it clear that he’s never had a QB with the accuracy of the longtime Atlanta Falcon.
“The ball is just right there, and you just turn and catch the ball. I mean, it just makes it easy,” Pittman said via Bro Bible. “Matt can pretty much put it wherever he wants.”
Obviously, Michael Pittman didn’t directly slam Carson Wentz here, but he’s making it known that it’s a whole new level of QB with Ryan than it was last season.
Even with Wentz as his primary QB, Pittman was still able to assert himself as one of the top up-and-coming receivers in the NFL last season. He caught 88 passes for 1,082 yards and five touchdowns in 2021.
If he were to take the next step with Matt Ryan next season, Michael Pittman may just blossom into a bonafide All-Pro in the NFL.
Welcome to the game outside the game! Follow us on our Sideaction Twitter handle, Instagram, and Facebook for the latest on sports and pop culture news across the web!
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth