LeBron James was not a very happy camper in Game 3 of the NBA Finals. So much so, that before the final seconds expired off the clock, LeBron had already left the court.
LeBron looked up at the clock and saw that the game was over, so he turned and began walking to the dressing room with 10 seconds still on the clock.
- Mike Zimmer’s Girlfriend Katarina Elizabeth Makes Her Return to IG with a Banger
- Dwyane Wade’s Son Zaire Accused of Cheating on his Girlfriend
- Julio Jones Trade Rumor to the Patriots Hits the Net
When the shot clock expired and the Lakers were already leaving the floor, there was an awkward few moments where four Lakers stood around on the court and waited for one more teammate to join them.
LeBron walked off the court with 10 seconds left. pic.twitter.com/zTvwZhHDq5
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) October 5, 2020
LeBron was asked about leaving early during the post game presser:
LeBron on if he walked off the court early because he thought the game was over or out of frustration “Both” https://t.co/vH61O4rDCS
— gifdsports (@gifdsports) October 5, 2020
A true measure of one’s character is not how you behave when things are easy, but how you act when things don’t go your way.
Definitely not a good look by LeBron.
And just like that we have a series.
Welcome to the game outside the game! Follow us on our Sideaction Twitter handle, Instagram, and Facebook for the latest on sports & pop culture news across the web!
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth