Bronny James is feeling the love.
Fresh from celebrating his 18th birthday, Bronny James’s future is looking pretty secure. The son of LeBron and Savannah James has been a star in the making since the day he was born. Sports fans have speculated that it must be difficult for LeBron’s children to grow up with such a successful dad, but according to new reports, Bronny is more than handling it. ESPN is now reporting that Bronny James has signed a new deal with Nike. The company is partnering with five amateur players for their NIL (name, image, likeness) endorsement deals and the Sierra Canyon High School standout made the list.
Other noted athletes include Haley Jones, Juju Watkins, Caitlin Clark, and D. J. Wagner.
“Each athlete is recognized as a player who is paving the way for the next generation on and off the court,” said Nike in a statement. “These athletes push Nike to think about new ways the game can break barriers, bring people together, build community and shape the future.”
“For as long as I can remember, Nike’s been a part of my family,” Bronny James said in a statement. “Getting a chance to team up with them and continue my family’s legacy both on the court and in the community is wild — it really means a lot to me.”
Back in 2015 LeBron James signed a lifetime deal with Nike. Clearly Bronny James had a leg up in this NIL deal.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth