Warriors guard Kelly Oubre Jr. might not be crushing it on the court, but he seems to have things locked down off of it. Oubre recently became engaged to Instagram model Shylnnitaa, and now, he’s buying her lavish gifts for the holidays.
Shylnnitaa posted her new Mercedes-Benz on her Instagram page.
Shylnnitaa seems to be one happy wife.
Oubre and Shylnnitaa made their engagement official with a heartwarming video on social media earlier in the month.
- Is Steve Kerr Trolling Steph Curry Over His Shooting Prowess?
- Kyle Shanahan Addresses Rumors About Jimmy Garoppolo’s 2021 Status
- Yu Darvish Rumored to be Headed to Padres in Trade
- Dwayne Haskins Drawing Comparisons to Josh Rosen After Football Team Cuts Him
- JuJu’s Mom is Getting Death Threats Because He Dances on Opposing Logos
- James Harden Adds Two Teams to His Trade Wishlist
- Titans Place Linebacker on Injury List for a Bad Haircut
Kelly Oubre and his new fiancee look like one happy couple, and why wouldn’t they be? They’re both young, rich, and appear to have the world at their fingertips.
However, Kelly Oubre and the Warriors are hoping to turn things around after a lackluster start to their season. The Warriors are 2-2 on the season, but their two wins came against lowly Bulls and Pistons teams. They were blown out by the Bucks and Nets in their two other games, proving that they’re no where near where they’ll need to be if they want to be a contending team.
With that being said, it looks like Kelly Oubre Jr. will be looking forward to 2021, and moving forward with starting his life with Shylnnitaa. Best of luck to the couple.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth