Aaron Judge is in the record books, again!
The New York Yankees slugger hit his 62nd home run Tuesday night, breaking the American League record held by former New York Yankees slugger Roger Maris. As the ball went flying into the stands in Arlington, Texas a mad scramble for the historic baseball ensued. One fan wanted it to terribly he was willing to risk it all. He jumped the railing and leaped from the stands in the event the ball fell to field level. It was an absolutely insane decision, one that ultimately didn’t result in nabbing the historic souvenir. ‘
Check out Aaron Judge’s historic dinger, watch to the left as a fan jumps from his seats.
— New York Yankees (@Yankees) October 5, 2022
Again, look to the left you can see the fan make the leap.
— Marky Mark (@markkberger) October 5, 2022
Well that guy is probably going to have to answer for that bonehead leap.
Clearly this was a risky decision, if somehow the ball fell, he would have been the first to grab it. But going onto the field of play is always scary, considering how many times we’ve seen fans get trucked by security, or even a player.
Well glad this is finally over and we can all move on with our lives. Now here come the debates about if he’s MLB’s actual single-season home run king. Let the debate rage on.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth