Aaron Judge is on top of the baseball world at the All-Star Break this weekend.
Not only is he leading the league in home runs, but his Yankees are winning at a historic pace thus far, and look like they have all but locked up the AL East already.
This past offseason, Aaron Judge engaged in contract extension talks with the Yankees, but nothing was able to get done, so he’s set to become an unrestricted free agent at season’s end.
With all thew buzz surrounding him and his contract status, Judge was asked point blank by a reporter today if he thinks he’ll be in New York for the long haul.
“Are you telling me that Aaron Judge may not be a Yankee after this year?”pic.twitter.com/uYDL2ATDYu
— Starting 9 (@Starting9) July 19, 2022
Aaron Judge seemed to insinuate that he won’t be on the Yankees after this season. But he also has to know that at this moment, it’s important to keep his options open.
When push comes to shove, it’s hard to imagine another MLB team outbidding the Yankees for Judge’s services.
But even with that being said, he sounds like he’s far from confident in New York being his home for many more years to come.
It should be an interesting offseason, but Aaron Judge is hoping to have some hardware at that point.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Timeline Dispute Surfaces in Video of Former Las Vegas Raiders Wide Receiver Henry Ruggs Doing Drills
- Fox Sports’ Charissa Thompson Received Plenty of Attention on NFL Sunday For Her Multi-Colored Dress
- Cooper Rush’s Wife Reacts to Her ‘Daddy’ Getting Big Win While Replacing Dak Prescott as Cowboys Starter
- Rumor: Video of Niners QB Trey Lance Allegedly at the Strip Club Making it Rain Goes Viral
- IG Golf Influencer Paige Spiranac Forced To Delete Comments On Latest Video After Fat-Shaming Comments