NBA players have a lot to juggle. On their time off, their significant others expect them to hang out. While some are so dedicated to their craft, they opt to work out even during their time away from the team. This is what Austin Rivers decided to do, and as a result of this decision, his girlfriend was not a happy camper.
Austin gave some insight on what went down with his GF via his Instagram stories.
- Dan Le Batard Says An Emotional Goodbye to ESPN
- Paige Spiranac Takes a Shot at Notre Dame
- ESPN Falls for Fake Schefter Account
- John Elway is Promoting Himself and Looking to Hire General Manager
- Troy Aikman Tells Us What He Really Thinks About Dak Prescott Contract Decision
- What Does Dana White Think of Jake Paul Turning Down Amanda Nunes Fight?
- Has Stephen Silas Already Won Over James Harden Without Winning?
- Christian Wood Got Dumped On Draft Night
“I pulled up… She HOT right now 😂”
Austin Rivers’ girl was pissed since she wanted to spend time with him and he just wanted to get some work in at the gym.
— ClutchPoints (@ClutchPointsApp) January 5, 2021
The expression “She wasn’t with me shooting in the gym” applies.
You have to respect Rivers’ work ethic, but to put his girlfriend on blast for wanting to spend some quality time with her boyfriend, now that’s not cool. And she’s almost 31 weeks pregnant.
But we appreciate it Austin, more content for us.
Check out more of his girlfriend’s content below:
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth