From one GOAT to another. Charlotte Hornets owner Michael Jordan will present Kobe Bryant as he is inducted into the Naismith Basketball Hall of Fame on May 15th. The Hall of Fame announced presenters for the 2020 inductees Thursday, which include David Robinson presenting Tim Duncan and Isiah Thomas presenting Kevin Garnett.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) April 15, 2021
Jordan spoke at the memorial service following Bryant’s tragic death last year:
“Kobe was my dear friend; he was like a little brother,” Jordan said in February 2020. “When Kobe died, a little piece of me died. …This kid had passion like you would never know. As I got to know him, I wanted to be the best big brother that I could be.”
Kobe made an appearance in ESPN’s The Last Dance documentary and credited Jordan with helping him early in his career.
This is going to be a real tear jerking moment.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth