So Cristiano Ronaldo thinks the body of an athlete ‘does not really matter’. It is surprising, in that any other person could have thought that but Ronaldo.
Thanks to his regimented training programmes and diet plan, Ronaldo at 35 is still absolutely shredded. However, he thinks it doesn’t matter.
The Juventus star made this claim in a documentary ‘Parallel Worlds’ for DAZN, jumping to a bold defence of rotund heavyweight boxer Andy Ruiz Jr.
**1 Week FREE Awesemo Soccer**
Do you love fantasy EPL? Give EPL daily fantasy a shot! We’re giving you a FREE week of the Awesemo+ Soccer Weekly Pass when you use promo code FREEKICK. With the Awesemo+ Soccer Weekly Pass, you get the Awesemo’s fantasy point projections, expert chat, a myriad of data and tools, and much more for EPL & UCL DFS. Use promo code FREEKICK before time runs out.
You will recall that Ruiz Jr. unexpectedly defied the odds to produce one of the biggest upsets in boxing history when he beat Anthony Joshua to claim a clutch of heavyweight titles in New York.
“The fight, Ruiz against Joshua – Joshua is top, but the other one is good”, Ronaldo said to two-time middleweight champ Gennady Golovkin in the documentary.
“I talked with my friends and they said, ‘Ah, his body. I said, ‘Listen, the body doesn’t matter. It’s preparation’.”
Ronaldo however, does not seem to be baulking at adding some extra muscles. Man’s still hits the gym regularly while his resistance sessions are a thing worth envying by any athlete.
- Dan Le Batard Says An Emotional Goodbye to ESPN
- Paige Spiranac Takes a Shot at Notre Dame
- ESPN Falls for Fake Schefter Account
- John Elway is Promoting Himself and Looking to Hire General Manager
- Troy Aikman Tells Us What He Really Thinks About Dak Prescott Contract Decision
- What Does Dana White Think of Jake Paul Turning Down Amanda Nunes Fight?
- Has Stephen Silas Already Won Over James Harden Without Winning?
- Christian Wood Got Dumped On Draft Night
Check out these pictures of Cristiano Ronaldo flexing his pounds of muscles..
Welcome to the game outside the game! Follow us on our Sideaction Twitter handle, Instagram, and Facebook for the latest on sports & pop culture news across the web!
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth