New York Jets quarterback Zach Wilson isn’t running from he latest controversy involving him and one of his mom’s friends.
Over the weekend, his ex girlfriend, Abbey Gile, created quite the social media stir when she accused the QB of cheating on her with one of his mom’s friends.
Zach Wilson’s Ex-Girlfriend Accuses Him Of Hooking Up With Mom’s Best Friendhttps://t.co/R7aZBJgA7d
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) July 10, 2022
Today, Zach Wilson chimed in to all the controversy.
In a hilarious move, Wilson posted a picture from a recent trip with friends this past weekend before asking his social media followers, “what I miss?”
#Jets QB Zach Wilson turns on his phone… 🤯🤯🤯 pic.twitter.com/PRsTyoaWqg
— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) July 13, 2022
Zach Wilson appears to have grown accustomed to the drama surrounding his off-the-field life.
Granted he’s the QB of a team in a major market, it kind of comes with the territory, and it’s nice to see him laughing off some of the outside noise.
Jets fans have to be absolutely loving the attitude from Zach Wilson these days.
Welcome to the game outside the game! Follow us on our Sideaction Twitter handle, Instagram, and Facebook for the latest on sports and pop culture news across the web!
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth