Zach Wilson’s mom is back under the public spotlight following the latest rumor involving her son.
After it was rumored that the Jets QB got with one of his mom’s friends, Lisa Wilson took to social media to share her reaction.
Zach Wilson’s Mom Having Fun With Wild Rumor: ‘Look at How Sexy My Friends Are’ https://t.co/12sF1OLl1n
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) July 18, 2022
Now, Zach Wilson’s mom is claiming the media is stalking her every move.
She took to Instagram to reveal that she felt she was being followed to the gym by local media.
“Look, believe me, I know that sometimes life can be stupid. I mean, hell, I just found out that there were some ridiculous news sources, like joke news sources, hiding out in the parking lot of my gym taking pictures of me,” Lisa said, via NY Post.
Zach Wilson’s mom has been heavily active on social media after her son was drafted last year. And that hasn’t slowed down too much even after she changed her Instagram to private.
Now, she’s back in the news thanks to the latest wild rumor, and she doesn’t seem to mind it too much. Well, besides the alleged stalking, that is.
Despite it all, Zach Wilson seems to be fully focused on the upcoming season instead of the outside noise.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth