Zach Wilson is a real pro.
The New York Jets QB arrived at the podium following the first practice of Jets training camp and immediately a reporter asked him about the drama he went through off the field. Everybody in the room likely wanted to know about the the accusations made by his ex-girlfriend, Abbey Gile. You know the one that he slept with his mom’s best friend.
“How’d you kind of handle these last few weeks with all the social media stuff that you had to deal with.?”
Wilson handled it like a savvy veteran.
“It’s just about football and that’s really all I can do,” Wilson said. “It is what it is. Excited to be here with the boys. Excited to be in Idaho with those guys, too. Excited to try and get better every day, that’s all I can focus on.”
🎥 Zach Wilson discusses off-the-field gossip and his role heading into his 2nd season pic.twitter.com/tGLHvlJXWI
— New York Post Sports (@nypostsports) July 27, 2022
The rumor began when his ex Abbey Gile confirmed her relationship to Zach Wilson’s former college teammate and current Washington Commanders wide receiver, Dax Milne.
After a commenter on Instagram called Abbey a “homie hopper” for moving on to Wilson’s former roommate, she wrote back that he “was sleeping with his mom’s best friend … that’s the real homie hopper.
Still to this day the identity of the woman in question is a mystery.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth