Baltimore Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson has been negotiating on his own behalf with the team for an extension since last offseason. And so far, the two sides aren’t seeing eye-to-eye.
But amid all the reports that Lamar is getting fed up, the former MVP winner took to social media to attempt to put an end to any confusion.
“I love my Ravens I don’t know who the hell putting that false narrative out that I’m having thoughts about leaving stop tryna read my mind,” Jackson said on Twitter.
I love my Ravens I don’t know who the hell putting that false narrative out that I’m having thoughts about leaving stop tryna read my mind🙄
— Lamar Jackson (@Lj_era8) March 30, 2022
After signing his own contract extension, Ravens head coach John Harbaugh said that he remains confident the team will work something out with Lamar Jackson.
“I’m confident it’s going to happen,” Harbaugh said at the NFL league meetings Monday regarding an extension. “Like you guys know, until it happens it hasn’t happened but I’m confident it’s going to happen. I know he’s going to be our quarterback. When you’re coaching and you’re playing, that’s what you think about.”
For now, Lamar Jackson is holding out to become one of the highest paid players in NFL history. We’ll see if something can get done prior to the start of next season.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth