Will this be the year we finally see the behind the back pass from Patrick Mahomes?
Kansas City Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes is continuing to practice a throw he probably will never use in a game. We’ve already seen Mahomes throw a number of unique passes during actual games, from his patented no-look pass to his left-handed passes, to his underhand tosses. But still we have yet to see a legitimate behind the back pass.
KSHB-TV’s Aaron Ladd caught a video of Mahomes practicing the pass:
See Patrick practicing below:
— NFL (@NFL) July 24, 2022
Mahomes has made a habit out of practicing this razzle dazzle the last few training camps, but like I said he has yet to implement into a game.
And that’s because it’s completely ridiculous. There’s no benefit to trying to make a pass behind your back.
It’s not basketball, it’s football.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth