Colin Cowherd has an interesting take on how he likes his athletes.
NFL teams usually have a bunch of things they look for when selecting their roster. IfColin Cowherd was in charge, the most important aspect in scouting a quarterback would be their status. Are they single? Or are they married?? Colin likes his Pro Athletes to be married to strong women.
“I like my pro athletes to be married to strong women,” Cowherd declared Thursday on his Fox Sports Radio show. “They call you out on their crap. I got into an argument with a friend not long ago, my wife told me right to my face, ‘be a man, Colin, don’t be passive-aggressive.’ She was right, I was wrong. Had I been single I would’ve become self-absorbed, pointing fingers.”
So, about that Aaron Rodgers ayahuasca story…
— Herd w/Colin Cowherd (@TheHerd) August 4, 2022
Out of all the takes Colin Cowherd has spewed out throughout his career, this has to be one of the dumber ones.
There is absolutely zero correlation between winning and being married. Rodgers has had one hell of a career for a guy who doesn’t have a strong women as his wife.
At least now he’s dating a witch.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Paige Spiranac Rates Each Sport Based Off How Hard They Party
- Photo: Scottie Pippen Spotted With Young Mystery Woman Amid His Ex Larsa Getting ‘Handsy’ With Marcus Jordan
- Liangelo Ball Pictured Kissing New Girlfriend Miss Nikkii Baby Amid Signing Non Guaranteed Contract with Hornets
- Source: Kliff Kingsbury’s Girlfriend Telling People They Are Building a New House in the Valley With an Epic Roof Top Party Pad
- Timeline Dispute Surfaces in Video of Former Las Vegas Raiders Wide Receiver Henry Ruggs Doing Drills