Antonio Brown remains unsigned while many teams are filling voids at the WR1 position.
On Wednesday, another blockbuster trade saw Chiefs star receiver Tyreek Hill gets moved to the Miami Dolphins for a massive haul.
And while seeing himself missing out on all the action, Antonio Brown took to social media to send another message that didn’t really make a whole lot of sense, but we’d imagine he’s lobbying for someone to come get him in free agency.
— AB (@AB84) March 23, 2022
Earlier in the offseason, Antonio Brown lobbied to join Lamar Jackson with the Ravens. And shortly thereafter, the Baltimore QB was seen hanging out with the troubled receiver during the Super Bowl week. But there hasn’t been any reports of the Ravens’ front office checking in on AB as of yet.
So while Brown continues to be vocal about his controversial end with the Buccaneers, teams appear to be content with finding other options to fill their voids at the receiver position.
However, Kansas City now has a huge hole to fill with Tyree Hill leaving. And they’ve been known to take chances on players who have checkered pasts.
Perhaps the Chiefs will kick the tires on Antonio Brown before the offseason is over.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth