Kendall Jenner is a huge fan of the NBA, but specifically a huge fan of the players that play in the NBA. She’s dated several NBA guys, Ben Simmons, Blake Griffin, and currently Devin Booker to name a few. Now we’re learning why we never saw those ballers appear on her reality show. An executive producer for the show claims Kendall didn’t want her boyfriends to appear on the show because she wanted to figure out if the guys were a legitimate relationship, not just some short-term fling.
Executive producer Farnaz Farjam explained:
“Kendall’s always had this rule — she just felt like she had to be with someone for at least a year before she lets them be a part of the show, because she doesn’t always know what people’s intentions are,” Farnaz Farjam told Bravo’s “The Daily Dish” podcast on Monday’s bonus episode.
“So, that’s why we kind of kept her personal life out of it, just because she had a rule.”
Kendall just shared her one year anniversary with her current NBA boyfriend Devin Booker.
Devin Booker And Kendall Jenner Celebrate Their 1-Year Anniversaryhttps://t.co/ejIJYprLuI
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) June 14, 2021
Maybe the Suns superstar will make his debut on the family’s upcoming Hulu series. I mean, this guy has been vetted enough to make an appearance.
Check out more of Booker’s supermodel girlfriend below:
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth