Ben Simmons can’t pull the trigger.
The Brooklyn Nets star is actually back playing actual NBA basketball games again after sitting out the entire 2021-22 season. Ben Simmons is with a new team in the Brooklyn Nets but seems to have the same problems that have plagued him throughout his entire career. Ben is still not shooting the ball and it’s starting to bug some of his teammates. Last night the Brooklyn Nets were playing the Milwaukee Bucks, Ben Simmons got the ball in the middle of the lane and point guard Kyrie Irving yelled at him to shoot the ball.
Simmons did not shoot the ball, opting to pass the ball out to Kevin Durant.
Kyrie: "Shoot it Ben!" 😬 pic.twitter.com/UyIFUykQsk
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) October 27, 2022
Passing the ball to Kevin Durant is not the worst option, but the game is played with the assumption everyone can shoot the ball. You have to take an open look when you have one.
Ben Simmons hasn’t exactly been crushing for it the Nets. Only three games into the season Ben is averaging 5.7 points, 6.0 rebounds and 7.0 assists per game. He’s shooting 53.8 percent from the field, 42.9 percent from the free throw line and is 0-of-1 from 3-point range.
It appears as if he’s going through the same problems he had when he was playing with the Philadelphia 76ers.
Ben Simmons needs to see a shot doctor, and possibly a shrink.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth