Antonio Brown is probably going to have to dip into his savings.
Back in February 2020, Antonio Brown was going through several off the field issues. He was out of the league, and it felt like every day there was a huge scandal involving the former NFL receiver. One of those scandals involved a moving truck driver who made a delivery to his property. According to the report, Antonio Brown got into an argument with the man and ended up assaulting him while also damaging his truck.
Just last year, the truck driver, Anton Tumanov, sued Brown for damages, and recently, he won big in a Broward County court.
According to a report from TMZ, Antonio Brown owes the driver $407,000 for his medical expenses. Brown also owes emotional damages in excess of $793,000. This means the former NFL star is on the hook for $1.2 million. This is going to be a massive hit to AB’s bank account, considering he’s not making NFL star receiver money anymore.
Criminally Brown had been hit with three charges back in 2020 in relation to the incident, although he ultimately negotiated a plea deal.
Antonio Brown was even given anger management as part of his plea as well as some community service.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth