Kyrie Irving was on his best behavior in Game 2 in their playoff series against the Celtics.
Interestingly enough, Kyrie Irving had a real stinker of a game, he only dropped 10-points in Game 2. Kyrie made a point following Game 1 to say he wasn’t going to back down, and he’d give back the same energy he was getting from Celtics fans. Irving was fined $50,000 for flipping the middle finger during Sunday’s wild affair at the TD Garden.
Apparently there was a valid reason behind Irving’s sudden change in behavior. While on the court Kyrie let it be known.
Kyrie Irving telling Celtics fans it’s too expensive for him to talk trash back to them 🤣
(via walid/IG) pic.twitter.com/LHQ8PlFWXy
— ClutchPoints (@ClutchPointsApp) April 21, 2022
Kyrie and the Nets return to Brooklyn’s Barclays Center for Game 3 this weekend.
We’ll see if he keeps that same energy, but obviously the crowd will be a lot less hostile towards him on his home court.
Welcome to the game outside the game! Follow us on our Sideaction Twitter handle, Instagram, and Facebook for the latest on sports and pop culture news across the web!
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth