The Ja Morant vs. Steph Curry rivalry is shaping up to be one of the more fun matchups in all of sports.
Before he got hurt, Curry and Morant were trading words as they were each dominating throughout the course of the first four games.
In the end, it was Steph Curry’s Warriors who defeated the Ja Morant-less Grizzlies. But after it was all over, the Memphis point guard had something to say about battling it out with Curry for the foreseeable future.
“fav matchup. looking forward to more battles 30..,” he tweeted out on Friday night.
fav matchup. 💪🏽 looking forward to more battles 30.. https://t.co/qsBkINpjBD
— Ja Morant (@JaMorant) May 14, 2022
Even at 34 years old, Steph Curry is still proving that he has plenty of elite years left in the tank. And while Ja Morant and the Grizzlies couldn’t prevail, they proved that they’re going to be a pain in the Warriors’ side for a while.
Hopefully we get many more series’ between the Grizzlies and Warriors in the future.
For now, Ja Morant will just have to get healthy and come back with a vengeance for next season.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth