Jordan Spieth is enjoying a career revival ahead of this weekend’s PGA Championship, and many people think that the fan-favorite could be a threat at Kiawah Island.
If Spieth were to win the weekend, he would secure the PGA Grand Slam, and solidify his spot among some of the greats to ever play the game.
While most people are happy to see Spieth playing some great golf again, golf personality and Instagram model Paige Spiranac isn’t sold on him being a favorite.
“All of his top fives and top 10’s and his finish at The Masters. He has been playing some incredible golf, but he has only won the Valero Texas Open, so he’s been in this position over and over again,” Spiranac said via Golf Magic.
“If you’re going to call someone the best player on the PGA Tour right now, they should probably be closing out some more wins.”
Jordan Spieth currently has the fourth best odds to win the PGA Championships (only behind Rory McIlroy, Jon Rahm, and Justin Thomas).
If Spieth were to win the PGA this weekend, it would certainly be the cherry on top of his thrilling return to being one of the best in the game.
Maybe a win would earn him some respect from Paige Spiranac, too.
Check out some more of the Instagram model below:
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth