Social media golf sensation Paige Spiranac is sick and tired of all the drama coming out of LIV Golf.
Earlier today, it was revealed that Phil Mickelson, Bryson DeChambeau and other members of the Saudi-backed league were filing a suit against the PGA for suspending them from events.
Eleven golfers, including Phil Mickelson and Bryson DeChambeau, have filed an antitrust lawsuit against the PGA Tour, while three of them also filed suit to gain entry into the FedEx Cup Playoffs. https://t.co/lg8ebcXemO
— ESPN (@espn) August 3, 2022
Shortly thereafter, Paige Spiranac perfectly trolled the LIV Golf players over their lawsuit.
LIV players-We want to play less golf
Also LIV players-We are suing so we can play more golf
— Paige Spiranac (@PaigeSpiranac) August 3, 2022
Like Paige Spiranac pointed out, several LIV players pointed out the not-so-demanding schedule when trying to justify their decision to make the move.
Obviously, they’re worried about losing relevance, though, so they’re now hoping to force the PGA to allow them to compete.
It’ll be somewhat interesting to see if they have a case with this suit.
Check out more of Paige Spiranac below:
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth