Paige Spiranac is adding her two cents.
Tiger Woods turned down somewhere between $700 million and $800 million to join the Saudi-backed LIV Golf Invitational Series, CEO Greg Norman said in an interview with Tucker Carlson Monday night.
Greg Norman Reveals LIV Golf’s Monster Offer to Legend Tiger Woodshttps://t.co/nUVm9RZ5hx
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) August 2, 2022
Woods’ decision comes as many other major professional golfers have signed lucrative deals to compete in the LIV Golf circuit despite the tension between the event series and the PGA Tour. Our favorite golf influencer Paige Spiranac is weighing in on Tiger’s decision. According to Paige, she’d have a tough time turning down that kind of ‘FU’ Money.
Watch Paige explain below:
— PointsBet Sportsbook (@PointsBetUSA) August 2, 2022
Woods has been an advocate for the PGA Tour during its battle with LIV Golf to secure the best professional golfers, ESPN reports.
Despite the controversies, at least 10 of the top 50 players on the Official World Golf Ranking have joined LIV Golf.
But none of them have the accumulated wealth Tiger does.
Always great to hear what Paige has to say.
Check out more of the IG Golfing beauty below:
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth