Bronny James has finally gotten his first tattoos.
According to tattoo artist GANGA, son of legendary NBA star Lebron James, Bronny James, was recently in his studio to get his very first pieces of ink. As you can see in the slide show down below, tatoo artist GANGA gave Bronny some tattoos on both of his wrists, as well as the back of his neck. Bronny seemed to be quite comfortable throughout the process, although he has yet to show off exactly what he got.
“I made the first tattoo for @bronny thank you very much for the trust, @kingjames,” GANGA wrote. “Much love fam.”
Some say that getting tattoos are addictive, so expect more ink for Bronny in the future.
About time he popped that cherry.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Timeline Dispute Surfaces in Video of Former Las Vegas Raiders Wide Receiver Henry Ruggs Doing Drills
- Fox Sports’ Charissa Thompson Received Plenty of Attention on NFL Sunday For Her Multi-Colored Dress
- Cooper Rush’s Wife Reacts to Her ‘Daddy’ Getting Big Win While Replacing Dak Prescott as Cowboys Starter
- Rumor: Video of Niners QB Trey Lance Allegedly at the Strip Club Making it Rain Goes Viral
- IG Golf Influencer Paige Spiranac Forced To Delete Comments On Latest Video After Fat-Shaming Comments