A Body-cam video from the Miami Police Department shows Houston Rockets guards Sterling Brown and Kevin Porter Jr. in a chat with officers before Brown received treatment from paramedics. The incident occurred on April 19th outside the Booby Trap strip club.
Bloody Details of Rockets Guard Sterling Brown’s Strip Club Assault Revealed https://t.co/oBZy0UIiTY
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) April 22, 2021
Brown reportedly needed multiple stitching jobs for his facial injuries. The video was released by Fox Sports 640 South Florida, who reports that police have opened an internal investigation into the interactions between the officers and NBA players.
“This is the reason part of the body-cam video is muted, for now,” Slater writes.
SLATER SCOOP: Rockets’ Sterling Brown shown full of blood in body-cam video outside Miami strip club.
His teammate, Kevin Porter Jr., and cops appear to have an animated discussion before Brown gets treatment from paramedics.
(Note: Audio muted by police) pic.twitter.com/DlMcoHzPco
— Andy Slater (@AndySlater) April 27, 2021
Brown clearly needed immediate medical attention, which was not happening in this video.
Not a good look to let a man bleed out. Get him help then figure out the details later.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth