Aaron Rodgers is dishing out all the info.
Aaron Rodgers thinks back fondly of his time with Danica Patrick. The Green Bay Packers quarterback made a rare comment about his personal life on the Aubrey Marcus Podcast as he recalled a life-changing trip (literally) with the with race car driver. The two did ayahuasca together in Peru where Rodgers says he learned self love.
“I was dating Danica [at the time Rodgers met Marcus] and that relationship was great for me because she is on her own journey, and spirituality is important to her,” said Rodgers, who also recalled “the best day of his life” when he did mushrooms on a beach with friends.
“We both were finding our way, learning about different things, practicing meditation techniques.”
“So Danica and I planned a trip down to Peru with some friends to go do it,” Rodgers noted.
Rodgers and Patrick broke up back in July 2020 after dating two years of dating.
Check out more of Danica below:
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Klay Thompson Spotted Out with his New Girlfriend Kristen Evangeline
- Brandon Ingram Spotted Being Friendly With Singer Paloma Ford
- Dillon Brooks’ Baby Mama Beefing With Girl He Was Spotted With at the Club
- Paige Spiranac Reacts to Report Tiger Woods Turned down $800 Million to Join LIV Golf
- Juju Smith-Schuster’s Girlfriend Has Been Identified