Lebron James and the Los Angeles Lakers are still basking in the glory of winning the NBA Championship last season. However, with next season around the corner, the Lakers must figure out how they’re going to improve their team in order to repeat as champs. One way for the Lakers to get better would be to get more out of Kyle Kuzma.
Kuzma has shown flashes of brilliance in the NBA, but has been mostly disappointing. Its starting to reach now-or-never time for Kuzma if he wants to be a part of the Lakers rotation going forward. Lebron James seems to think we’ll see a different Kuzma this season.
Kyle Kuzma! https://t.co/W2oDJkFLP7
— LeBron James (@KingJames) December 4, 2020
What Did You Miss on Sideaction This Week?
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson to Televise Tying the Knot
- Logan Paul and Josie Canseco Call it Quits
- Nick Saban Tests Positive for COVID-19… Again.
- LaMelo Ball Knows Who Would Win if His Dad Lavar Played His New Boss Michael Jordan
- Is Anthony Davis Waiting on Giannis Before Making His Own Free Agency Decision?
- What Did Zeke Have to Say About Life With the Dallas Cowboys Organization?
- Caesar’s Reign: William Hill Investors Approve Bid By Casino Juggernaut At $3.69 Billion
- Roy Keane Pays Surprise Charity Visit
You gotta hand it to Lebron, he doesn’t quit on his teammates, and he normally gets the most out of them. We’ll see if he can work his magic with Kyle Kuzma. Last season, Kuzma averaged just 12.8 PPG while shooting 43.6% from the floor last year.
Lebron James thinks we’ll see those numbers go up in 2021.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth