When your family owns the Kansas City Chiefs, any additional prize you win is just gravy. Chiefs Heiress Gracie Hunt knows that exact feeling after capturing the Miss Kansas Crown this past weekend. Actually, the Miss Kanas Crown also runs in the family, her mother Tavia won the title all the way back in 1993.
Check out the winning posts below:
She also posted some pics to her IG stories:
So you assume now that she’s won Miss Kansas, her next goal will be Miss USA. Won’t be as easy to win without all the clout in her home state. .
She definitely won’t be in Kanas anymore. . .
Check out more of the newly Minted Miss Kansas below:
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth