Like a referee with a whistle, Joe Buck to ESPN is official.
The veteran announcer has left FOX to work at ESPN. Buck will be the play-by-play announcer for Monday Night Football beginning in 2022. His old co worker at Fox, Troy Aikman, will be joining him as a color commentator for Monday Night Football.
Buck took to Twitter to share his excitement over his new gig.
“I just wanted to take a second to tell you how excited I am to come to ESPN and to do Monday Night Football,” Buck said. “I get to do it with Troy, Lisa Salters, John Perry, the entire crew, etc. It’s going to be an absolute blast.”
— Joe Buck (@Buck) March 16, 2022
Buck and Aikman will make their ESPN debut on Sept. 12th.
ESPN has a total of 22 games on its network this season, so expect to see plenty of Joe.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth