Brooklyn Nets drama Queen Kyrie Irving continues to provide plenty of drama. The Brooklyn Nets are saying Kyrie Irving won’t be on upcoming 3-game road trip in order to tend to a family matter. This isn’t the first time Kyrie has missed action due to personal reasons. The last time he was out for personal reasons, he was spotted dancing at his sister’s birthday:
The NBA Is Investigating Leaked Footage Of Kyrie Partying During His Personal Timehttps://t.co/GzaSo9lvc0
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) January 12, 2021
See the latest report below:
Kyrie Irving will miss the Nets' upcoming three-game road trip to tend to a family matter. pic.twitter.com/6AjI4ixEYa
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) March 22, 2021
Kyrie Irving will not travel with the Nets on their upcoming road trip to Portland, Utah and Detroit, the team says. He is attending to a family matter, per team.
— Malika Andrews (@malika_andrews) March 22, 2021
As long as Harden is playing the Nets will be just fine.
At this point in his career, Kyrie is easily the biggest diva in the league. Family stuff does matter, but a job is a job. Unless someone is dying, there isn’t very many good excuses to miss games.
His teammates have to be tired of that sh*t by now.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth