UFC superstar Conor McGregor has received some good news today.
He will not be charged from in alleged sexual assault stemming from a 2020 incident in the French island of Corsica. McGregor was detained by local police, but released before ever being formally arrested.
TMZ Sports has now received a letter sent to McGregor by the city of Bastia that clears him from the incident. The letter claims that prosecutors did not have enough evidence to move forward with a case against Conor.
The letter was sent in french, but was translated by TMZ.
McGregor also signed his contract for a trilogy fight with Dustin Poirier in Las Vegas on July 10.
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) April 14, 2021
In Conor McGregor’s last fight, Poirier shocked the outspoken Irishman with a second round TKO. He’ll hope for a better outcome this time around.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth